United Public Adjusters & Appraisers, Inc. fed 125 families of the Pinkerton Boys & Girls Club!
United Public Adjusters & Appraisers, Inc. encourages its team members to be involved with serving the community. With this in mind, our principal Philip Maltaghati was honored to join the Bronx Board of Managers to serve as board members over the past year.
By staying closely connected to the clubs, we learned of the need for food within the Boys & Girls Club community and immediately jumped to provide desperately needed food to the club member families. Philip Maltaghati immediately leveraged his connections to attain funding and source food by contacting DiCarlo Foods.
THANK YOU! DiCarlo’s Carlos Pinto was instrumental in helping us put together the logistics of attaining and delivering non-perishable foods as well as fruits and veggies for the Boys & Girls Club. We’d like to thank Carlos and DiCarlo Foods for their care in making sure we had what we needed.
ABOUT THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUB: The Boys & Girls Club provides targeted programs to young people who need us most by offering key programs that foster effective youth development and empower our young people to succeed, including:
- Academic Success programs ensure that our members have the support they need to succeed throughout their academic life and graduate from high school ready to pursue college or a career
- Good Character & Citizenship programs offer our members opportunities to develop leadership capabilities and make a difference in their community
- Healthy Lifestyles programs encourage our members to adopt a healthy diet, practice positive lifestyle choices and make a lifelong commitment to fitness
If you are a vendor or a volunteer who’d like to jump on ship and help us with our Mission, please contact us. Every little bit helps. Our current resource needs are:
- Funds for operations
- Delivery personnel
- Vendors for Food production
- PPE (masks, safety suits, gloves)
- Tablets, I-Phones, webcams (new or lightly used/updated software)
DO YOU NEED HELP? CONTACT US! Our team is currently supporting the needs of Long Island, the five boroughs of NY and Westchester. Please contact us if you are in need of food, PPE or technology.