United Public Adjusters & Appraisers is fully engrained in the communities we serve. Over the past year, we have become acquainted with the Boys & Girls Club by participating in a Madison Boys & Girls Club event and we even got to tour the new Boys & Girls Club Pinkerton facility.
About the Boys & Girls Club
This amazing non-profit provides targeted programs to young people who need us most. The Clubhouse environment fulfills five key elements that foster effective youth development and empower our young people to succeed:
- A Safe, Stable, Positive place that ensures physical and emotional safety
- Fun activities that foster connections to peers and staff
- Supportive Relationships that reinforce that all members are cared for
- Abundant opportunities to explore interests and build new skills
- Recognition and positive reinforcement for young people’s accomplishments
Throughout these experiences, we were lucky enough to get to know the kids whose lives are so drastically changing through the programs and we knew we wanted to do more to be a part of that change. Therefore, we have decided to focus on a toy drive to bring just a little more joy to the kid’s hearts AND we are excited to share in this endeavor by inviting our associates, friends, and families to help with sourcing toys!