Smooth operation is a critical success factor for your business. If your doors are closed, everyone’s bottom line suffers. If your business is unable to remain operational due to a covered insurance claim, it is without question that you need an expert on your side. Business property damage insurance claims can be very complex and the last thing you need is more stress on your plate.
Our extensive experience lends itself to managing complex business property insurance claims covered by a Business Owner Policy (BOP), including:
- Business Personal Property (BPP) including Property located in or on the buildings at the described premises or in the open (or in a vehicle) within 100 feet of the described premises. This can include property you own or lease (office furniture, equipment, and inventory), as well as tenant’s improvements and betterments.
- Improvements and betterments are permanent fixtures, alterations, additions or installations to a building by and at the expense of the tenant.
- Business Interruption intended to provide funds necessary while a business’ operations are suspended as a result of damage caused by a covered peril. Business interruption pays a business’s net profit or loss before income taxes and continuing operating expenses, including payroll.
- Extra Expense covers expenses while mitigating the business loss, or increased costs in continuing a business in the wake of a loss. Reimbursement can include moving a covered business to a different location while the covered property is restored.
- Business Income intended to help you cover loss of income if your business has to temporarily close due to damage caused by a covered loss.
- Equipment breakdown covers your equipment, including computers.
- Crime insurance covers your business from fraud, theft and forgery.