Florida Property Owners Affected by Hurricane Ian we are Here For You

Follow Us:         
help@unitedpublicadjusters.com 1-800-718-5677
Follow Us:         
help@unitedpublicadjusters.com 1-800-718-5677

Condo and Co-Op Property Insurance Claims

Condo and Co-Op Property Insurance Claims Are Complex. Let us Help!

The one element condominiums and cooperatives share is the complexity involved with managing a Condo and Co-Op Property Insurance Claim. United’s expertise in the understanding of co-op and condo bylaws, insurance interpretation, and construction knowledge places us as a crucial tool in your toolbox of emergency contacts to help you with quick, fair and equitable insurance recovery. So if you are looking for an expert in denied, delayed and underpaid claims, look no further, we are ready to assist!

Often condo and coop owners are unsure at what point they can benefit from public adjuster’s help. Read below to understand when a public adjuster is necessary.


    When to call a Public Adjuster:

    • The claim is complex, and you just don’t have the knowledge/time to submit a claim.
    • The insurance company is not moving quickly to get you money for recovery.
    • Your business suffered building damage, business personal property damage, resulting in loss of income.
    • You need an advocate on your side to get you a fair and equitable settlement.
    • The insurance company denied your claim.
    • The insurance company unfairly underpaid your claim.

    100 Million In Claim Settlements Across the USA!


    You can avoid problems and save money by hiring a public insurance adjuster such as United Public Adjusters & Appraisers. With a team of experts on your side, you will have your own personal adjuster and 24/7 service to manage the chaos associated with tackling Condo and Co-Op Property Insurance Claims. If your residence has recently been affected, don’t hesitate to  reach out to our team.