Skip to main content


Bringing Prosperity Back To Your Place of Religion

Religious institutions are more than property and a building. These structures epitomize the values and respect a community has for each other and their spiritual endeavors. If a disaster strikes, a community of individuals is left devastated and lost.

Religious institutions are faced with unique property damage such as steeples being damaged by lightning or a complete roof collapse. Over our tenure within the industry, we have gained extensive experience in the areas of:

  • Church, synagogue, temple, mosque: school buildings and facilities
  • Administrative offices
  • Stained glass windows and systems
  • Roofing systems
  • Steeples
  • Sanctuaries and fellowship halls
  • Church, synagogue, temple, mosque: exteriors and interiors
  • Boilers, heating, and air conditioning equipment

Property disasters caused by fire, flood, frozen pipes or hurricanes, leave board members, trustees and facilities managers to handle the complexity of insurance recovery. This task becomes even more daunting if the religious institution is a nonprofit organization.

To make matters worse, insurance companies don’t often empathize with the spiritual disruption at hand. They are likely concerned with maximizing their own dollar amount. If your place of religion has been a victim to a disaster, United Public Adjusters won’t let you suffer. So whether your institution is a church, synagogue, temple or mosque; our team of experts will stand on your side to help you rise from the rubble.

United Public Adjusters & Appraisers Inc. can help with a variety of religious institution property insurance claims such as:

Building protection – Covers all damages to the institution and surrounding buildings.

Personal estate – Covers any damaged contents inside the building.

Employee negligence – Covers any damages caused by a director or officer’s misdeeds.

Data breach – Covers damages suffered from identity theft or data breach.


Over 500 Million In Claim Settlements Across the USA!

See Our Complete State Coverage

When to call a Public Adjuster:

The claim is complex, and you just don’t have the knowledge/time to submit a claim.

The insurance company is not moving quickly to get you money for recovery.

Your business suffered building damage, business personal property damage, resulting in loss of income.

You need an advocate on your side to get you a fair and equitable settlement.

The insurance company denied your claim.

The insurance company unfairly underpaid your claim.

Close Menu