Follow Us: 1-800-718-5677
Follow Us: 1-800-718-5677

Claims Dispute & Resolution

Complex Commercial & Residential Property Insurance Adjusters

I Want to Dispute My Insurance Settlement. Let UPA Help.

In the event of property destruction, don’t settle for an insufficient claim. Hire a licensed professional to help you. A public loss adjuster specializes in insurance claims and is committed to helping you dispute your settlement. We’re experts in insurance policies, coverage, exemptions, and limitations. We also understand supplemental claims and thorough investigations.


    When to call a Public Adjuster:

    • The claim is complex, and you just don’t have the knowledge/time to submit a claim.
    • The insurance company is not moving quickly to get you money for recovery.
    • Your business suffered building damage, business personal property damage, resulting in loss of income.
    • You need an advocate on your side to get you a fair and equitable settlement.
    • The insurance company denied your claim.
    • The insurance company unfairly underpaid your claim.

    100 Million In Claim Settlements Across the USA!

    The Settlement You Deserve

    After intensive negotiation, our team will ensure you receive the proper claim amount to bring your life back together. Your business and property may have taken its toll, but our expert help will get you back up and running in no time. Trust the advice of professionals to bring you the settlement you’re looking for. United Public Adjusters is here for you.

    We’re On Your Side

    If your insurance company low-balled you on your insurance settlement offer, let us help you. We advocate for you, unlike your insurance company. Your insurance company has their financial interests in mind and keeping your offer low is their goal. That’s not how we work. We want to get you’re the best insurance settlement offer permitted under your policy. At United Public Adjusters, we’re here to help.