As for Licensed Public Adjusters, it will prove far more cost-effective to dispense with referring business for a small percentage of the adjuster’s fee. Instead, consider the advantages to forming a permanent alliance with a well-established, highly professional, reputable public adjuster firm such as United Public Adjusters & Appraisers. Together we can achieve our mutual goals.
United Public Adjusters & Appraisers wants to ‘put the idea out there’ to reach all licensed public adjusters as well as to their company’s decision-makers. Our team fully understands the difficulties your business may face, including:
- Attracting and retaining talent: Loyalty is hard to maintain when the size of your enterprise limits the number of business clients your company can service at one time.
- Cash-flow issues: as smaller companies can only serve a limited number of clients, revenues may not cover current expenses including salaries, making retaining experienced staff and company growth that much more difficult. Lack of Internal Resources: Are you leaving money on the table? For example, when your business needs on-staff licensed public adjusters to facilitate your clients’ claims processes, but your business model will not accommodate additional hires.
- Partnership conflicts: It happens. Especially when one leader is a visionary and the team is unable to achieve those goals. The solution is to expand your horizons and join forces with a firm that incorporates your outlook so that together the new group can more readily ‘level up’ to achieve greater market share.
- Retirement or Restructuring by company principals: when your leadership team needs more time off to segue into retirement, but the workload mandates overtime.
How do we propose to achieve not only a workable, but successful union? To begin, we’ll structure an agreement that outlines both our short- and long-term goals. Here are several possible scenarios:
- Selling Your Business to United Public Adjusters & Appraisers: If you opt to be acquired, we’ll purchase your business asset at an agreed-upon price based on its fair market value.
- Mergers: Should you decide to join us, expect to become an equal, valued member of the UPA team. Our goal of mutual support continues, just under our roof, so to speak. As a team, we’ll work together to create more business growth opportunities and increased ROI.
- Succession: Your principals may decide to continue to work full-time, or retire immediately. United Public Adjusters & Appraisers will assume management of all deliverables and staffing requirements. If required, UPA will make payments to your agency in order for your principals to retain business ownership until the predetermined date of succession.
United Public Adjusters & Appraisers invites all interested principals to contact our team to schedule a confidential consultation. Discretion is a key attribute for our expert public adjusters, who will be glad to discuss the mutual benefits of business growth via merger or acquisition. Again, all inquiries will be kept strictly confidential and secured by a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Whether retirement beckons and you have an interest in selling your enterprise, or wish to join forces with our ever-expanding firm to our mutual benefit, let’s hear from you at your earliest convenience!