United Public Adjusters and Appraisers is seeking a respected and focused business development associate to establish Manhattan, NY business. Our ideal candidate has a book of existing relationships with real estate owners, property managers, resident managers, and supers.
Qualifications for this role include the ability to:
- Actively represent the company by participating in trade association groups that are specific to the target audience
- Demonstrate sales strategy from where you currently work and how you increased sales over a certain period of time
- Identify what clients could possibly use our firm and qualify if they have seen the need for our services in the past
- Utilize a (CRM) system to input leads
- Report to ownership and/or sales team on opportunities and lead status
- Implement time management skills
- Research and cold call leads
- Assist with sales in the field / travel locally
- Work alongside the marketing department to create and execute new strategies
- Consistently provide commercial and residential jobs in excess of six figures
- Attain a public adjuster license within 3 months of starting the position (training provided)
Restoration and/or Insurance Background a Plus.
What is available to you?
- Constant and consistent coaching
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Fully paid benefits
- Career growth potential
The candidate will report to the sales director and ownership.
If you are interested in being part of our progressive team, and making a massive impact in a market with unlimited potential, reach out to hear more on how you can join today!
Job Types: Full-time, Salary + Commission
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Required work authorization: