United Public Adjusters and Appraisers is seeking self-starting individuals who have between 3-5 years of experience in customer service. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated independent thinker with the ability to manage a diverse work-load.
Training will be provided.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Establish and maintain a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; serve the customer with compassion, and follow up to ensure that customer needs have been met
- Research and respond to customer communications, concerns, conflicts or issues
- Summarize and document a claim file with notes, evaluations and decision-making process
- Provide an overview of coverage limits
- Support our team with settling claims in accordance with business unit standard methodologies and settled claim value
Required: customer service experience
Helpful: CPCU I AIC I SPPA designation
Salary negotiable based on experience level.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Suite: 3-5 years (Office, Excel, Word)
- Customer Service: 3-5 years
- Melville, Long Island, New York
Required work authorization: