In this fulfilling role, you will communicate directly with clients and travel on-site to complete inventories of damaged contents for residential and commercial clients. You will then complete the inventory in the office by doing research into the value of the damaged property and assigning an appropriate value to the damaged property. This is a crucial role within the company with a requirement for attention to detail. Don’t worry- training is provided.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, project management skills while maintaining excellent customer service with client policyholder and company claim staff
- Present in a professional manner both in personal and vehicle appearance.
- Ability to work in adverse conditions (post-loss insurance claims)
- Perform work assignments in a safe and concise manner, following all United safety standards
- Conduct and manage on-site insurance property claim inventory assignments
- Complete all tasks assigned in a diligent manner
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations
- Communicate with your Manager on a daily basis with regards to operational issues and/or improvements.
- Follow all standard operating and safety procedures, written and oral, at all times.
- Ability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Willingness to travel
Required: 5 years of inventory experience
Salary negotiable based on experience level.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft: 5 years
- Inventory: 5 years
Location: Melville, Long Island, New York
Required work authorization: United States