Skip to main content

When a Frozen Pipe Bursts During the Winter, Can You File an Insurance Claim?

By August 17th, 2023No Comments
Image of frozen pipe with lots of ice inside

Throughout a large part of our country, winter can expose homeowners to the perils of freezing water pipes. Cold weather poses a real threat to pipes in residences, seasonal homes, or businesses. As frozen pipes thaw due to increasing temperatures, burst or leaking pipes is likely to occur. This results in the need to file a frozen pipe insurance claim. The resulting damage can create a myriad of repairs including the necessity to open and repair finished walls, ceilings, cabinetry, floor coverings, and water damage to your surrounding personal property items. The potential for mold from the moisture is always a real hazard and must be properly addressed in a frozen pipe insurance claim.

When faced with the results of a freezing/thawing event, home and business owners ask themselves, “Does my insurance cover water or mold damage from frozen pipes?” This is the optimal time to secure the services of a qualified and licensed public adjuster. These services include assisting home and business owners in the filing of their frozen pipe insurance claim, accelerating the process and help in securing the highest settlement to restore their properties. The vast expertise of a professional public adjuster will be an invaluable asset when handling a frozen pipe insurance claim, as our firm strives to make the process as painless as possible, while ensuring all damages are accounted for in order to make the policyholder whole for the damages sustained.

The licensed public adjusters at United Public Adjusters have successfully secured millions in settlements on pipe freeze claims for their clients across the country. Having interacted with most insurance carriers over the years, the experienced team at United Public Adjusters proudly offer their expertise to secure a timely restoration and an equitable settlement when a home or business owner needs to file a frozen pipe insurance claim.

For more information about filing a frozen pipe insurance claim, give United Public Adjusters a call at 1-800-718-LOSS. Our team of experts will provide you with a complimentary review.



"*" indicates required fields

Close Menu